Thursday, February 21, 2008

A Meme

A while back, I was tagged, by Rhapsody, for a meme. I'm to list six unimportant habits or quirks I have.
1. I don't know why, but when standing still I tend to lean slightly to the right. The oddest part is the fact that my great-grandfather Arthur Bennett did the same. I'd never have realized I did it if my grandmother wasn't struck by the coincidence.
2. I talk to every cat I meet.
3. I'm incapable of walking past a beautiful tree or a good piece of stonework without touching it.
4. I tap the ground two or three times, with my cane, whenever I'm impatient or annoyed. If I do it four times, best make yourself scarce.
5. I tend to use a textbook example of the classic "harumph" frequently.
6. I collect unusual names. That started when I was told that I have an ancestral aunt named Serepta Anna Hanke Heffelfinger, in one of the Pennsylvania German lines.

No comments: